Terms and Conditions (User agreement)
Informa Markets (and event platform providers acting on our behalf) will use your personal information provided during the registration process to host and manage this event and to analyse visitor traffic with a view to improving the event experience for visitors.
During registration you may have chosen to withhold permission to share your data with the event sponsors but when you enter a virtual exhibition booth your personal information will be shared with the exhibitor to allow them to engage with you. If you accept a connection or meeting invite or interact with sponsored content (e.g. attending an on-demand or live session, downloading content or bookmarking companies/content) then your full contact details will be shared directly with sponsors and they may follow-up in line with your indication of interest in their products.
3. Badge Policy
Whilst I may choose to withhold 3rd party consent upon registration to Fi Asia, I understand that by choosing to allow my badge to be scanned by an exhibitor or sponsor, I am providing the exhibitor or sponsor with my personal data and in doing so I consent to this personal data being used by the exhibitor or sponsor for the purpose of contacting me in the future about their products or services. Badges cannot be read remotely. I also understand and agree that my personal data may be held and used by the organiser of Fi Asia, any third party hosting provider acting on its behalf, in order to run the event and for analysing visitor traffic with a view to improving the event experience for visitors and others. I understand and agree that the organiser may transfer my personal data outside of the European Economic Area for these purposes and I consent to such transfer of my personal data. I understand that as part of event security/attendance my badge may be scanned on entry/exit. This process is not associated with 3rd party consent choices that I may make.
- Fully Vaccinated will be required or recovered from COVID-19 between 30-90 days of first positive RT-PCR test result.
- To simplify and speed up process of entering the hall, please use Local app to provide information of vaccination certificate for Local attendees.
- For Non-Thai/Indonesian attendees must present proof of vaccination which is proved by your country of origin.
- If no vaccinated, visitors will need to show ATK negative result not over 72 hrs.
- Smart phone with internet MUST be acquired to attend and visit the show.
- The exhibition is open to trade and business visitors only.
- Minors (<16 years) and the general public will not be permitted entry.
- Admission is free by online pre-registration.
- All visitors must be properly attired, e.g. those in shorts and slippers will be refused entry into the exhibition halls.
- Baby care & kids room/Prayer room services will be temporarily closed during show days.
- Onsite registration is also available but no attended guarantee if over density limit in the show.
- The organiser reserves the right to refuse entry without being required to give reasons.